Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Engagement Photography In Castle Rock, CO





















Today was the funnest day!! Today I got to do a photoshoot with one of my favorite people... Abby (Big Abby if you are one of my girlies). I had the pleasure of meeting Abby when she was 7 years old. I was her Sunday School teacher when she was in the 2nd grade. Over the years her mom and I became the best of friends, so I was awarded a front row seat to Abby's growing up. I have so many fond memories. Abby will be graduating from college in the spring and she will marry Sam on June 18, 2011. This will be a day I remember for a very long time!! Love you Abby!!! and you too Sam! Cija

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pics Cija. I mean, I absolutley knew I would, but I love them. Gosh, it doesn't hurt to have such cute people in your photos either. I bet you guys had a blast. I can not believe Abby is getting married. Crazy!!!

Unknown said...

PS: LOVE the editing you did btw. Or maybe it's just your photography but the way you made it look like everything is moving above them. So cool! I've never seen that.

3 Wishes Photography said...

I guessing that you are talking about #2 & #3... that is actually a train. It came by while we were shooting. I slowed the shutter speed way down so it would give the picture lots of motion. It was a super fun day. Thanks for you comments Heather!