Wednesday, January 26, 2011









This is Keeley... isn't she sweet! Dark brown hair with pretty blue eyes, one of my favorite combinations! It's pretty rare too (in the world according to Cija anyway...), I remember the first time I saw the lovely combo... it was at Crystal's Pizza Parlor on a church youth outing, he was an older college age boy and I am just sure he was interested in my cute little 7th grade self! Anywho... focus Cija! Keeley had the most awesome nursery!! I couldn't figure out how to make it part of the "photos" but I should have at least taken pictures of the room (yes, it was THAT awesome). It was Dr. Seuss gone wild! There were Whozit's and Whatzit's galore! (oh wait that might be a Little Mermaid reference, well either way you get the idea.) Keeley's total awesome mom and grandma handpainted the fabulous four walls of fun! I know! what kind of photographer doesn't take pictures! I mean seriously! But I did take pictures of this cutie patootie! Such a sweet little face.
Well, Rod just got home with new phones (something I am sure he is far more excited about then me), so I have made this observation that the design teams at these cell phone companies need a little female input, a touch screen that would work with acrylic nails would be very, I mean VERY helpful. I'm just sayin'! Well, everyone is now running amuck, wanting a dinner I haven't even started. Guess that means the Cooksey's are going out for dinner! WooHoo!!!
I hope you enjoy this sneak peek at little Keeley's first photoshoot! You will be seeing her again at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months!! She's opted to be a Milestone Baby!! It will so fun to watch her grow and change over the next year! Okay... I'm off!! Until next time (another Boudoir shoot tomorrow). Hugs! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vdry, very beautiful! Congrats to the two of you! - Jeff A.