Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 

I realize that many photographers put their boudoir photography out there for everyone to see and while I really, really want for everyone to see how stunning these beautiful ladies look, I have decided not too. In my heart of hearts I know that there are just some places of a women's body that are too special to share with just anyone. But... with a little (okay, a lot) of cropping I can show you this breath taking face. Tracy you look amazing!

Tracy and I had such a good time today! She was game for anything which made it very relaxed and super fun. Her pictures turned out so beautiful and I can't wait for her to see them!! I still have room for 3 or 4 more ladies before Valentine's day, so if you are interested shoot me an email. Well, I am off!! I absolutely MUST grocery shop today (I said that yesterday too)!! Hugs, Cija

P.S. this is a surprise for Tracy's hubby so if you know him... SHHHHH!!!!

No comments: