Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There have been times along this journey of photography that I have had reason to stop and pray, this would be another one of those times. This is my sweet friend, Melanie. She is a beautiful girl who loves the Lord with all her heart and finds great joy in serving others.
She loves horses and spends her Saturday's riding in Westernaries.

Several months ago, Melanie was stopped in her tracks when she was faced with the unthinkable. The details are frightening and more than I feel comfortable sharing in this plea for prayer but I trust that with out knowing all the whys you will continue to be faithful to pray.

Melanie needs a miracle, she needs the healing Hand of God to reach down from heaven and heal her. I believe that God is faithful and that He will take this tragic situation and turn it upside down into something glorious and beautiful... but as we wait on His perfect timing it can be scary and painful.

Will you please join me in praying for Melanie and for her family?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet face. Of course I will help you pray for her!

Ann said...

Thank you my dear sweet best friend! I love you so much and I can not tell you how much it means to me that you have come along side me and supported me and down right carried me in times of trouble and heartache. I couldn't do this life journey with out you! Thank you all who will be praying for my sweet Melanie!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Right back at ya, Ann!! I love you!