Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado







Can I just have a moment to whine about the wind!! But what the heck is up with the wind! Now I am a Colorado native so I get to say this "when did Colorado become the windy state?!?!" Okay, I am done, I just needed to get that off my chest, and you know who else doesn't like the wind? Babies!! Babies hate the wind. Natalie was not much of a fan either. I don't blame her, in fact, I wanted to sit down right next to her and pout too. We did manage to get a few cute shots outside but then she was done with wind and we took it inside. It's hard to believe that Natalie is already ONE! I get so used to seeing these little ones every 3 months it just breaks my heart when they "graduate". Enjoy... I am off to see Lucy, who is also celebrating her 1st birthday and on Friday it will be Quinn's turn and I'm still waiting to here from little Andrew. Oh my... so many babies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great pics! I love the background. Curious where that was at? It's a good thing babies don't have hair huh!?! Then it doesn't blow in the wind! And I hate the wind too!

3 Wishes Photography said...

It was at park meadows. The one's outside were in the Vista's and the one's inside were by the fountain in the center of the mall. Thanks again Heather for you all your comments. It really mean ALOT to me.