Monday, August 4, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Well… here we are again!!  It's MONDAY!
*Yes, I am trying to convince myself that I am excited about that fact.


It was a busy shoot weekend, because of last week's rain, so we many sneak peeks to get through
So… let's get started.  This is Suzi and her two beautiful daughters, 
who were out visiting from California.

Fun sister fact… one lives in San Diego the other in the Bay Area but they both work at Trader Joe's!
I don't know why I found that so fascinating but I did (perhaps I need to get out more).

To say our shoot was with out adventure would be a lie.  
The grass was long and very wet, I followed trials with no thought to where I had come from, so finding our cars at the end was well… darn right exciting!
 And of course… with the grass areas come critters, some furry others slithery!
 We never were able to identify what exactly was rustling near by, but my vote is a mouse!
 I just know Suzi will treasure these photos with her girls. I took some of me any my girlies a couple of years ago and they just warm my heart every time I see them. 
In fact it may be time to take some new ones.




 Well… I must be off! Be back soon. Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: