Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Time for another Senior!
This time it is Cadeon (hope I spelt that right), a 2015 Senior from Castle View High School.
Yep! a real live Castle Rock school!


 So this was a super fun shoot.  Cadeon was a natural (perhaps he should consider a job in the modeling field) and was up for anything, wish always makes my job fun!
 And the light rail station was the perfect setting for the shoot!
He's a basketball player so we got to do some fun photos showing off his basketball skills.


 His girlfriend came a long too… So, he wanted a couple of pics with his backpack and Briann helped make the shot.
 Shot this photo super slow so you could see the "spin"!

 The photo below was inspired by his favorite rapper.  
 And this one by Michael Jordan!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cija! You are amazing! I can't wait to see them all. I love how you really highlight the personality of the subject. Love the basketball ones. It is a huge part of our life. LOVE THEM! OH NO!!! I have a feeling I won't want to eliminate any!

Diane Noll said...

I love them! I met Caedon when he was about 5. His mom is my daughter's sister-in-law. He's grown up to be very handsome but most of all a very good young man.

Diane Noll said...

These are great! He's a great young man and that comes through in these pics. Good job!