Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Time for another peek!

Today… it's Klarissa, Oh! and Thumper too!!
Isn't that a nice bunny rabbit!!
Klarissa is a 2015 Senior at Arapahoe High School.

 She commented that she needed an old fashion telephone to go with this vintage outfit, I agree! 
She had one request… a close up, black and white with her eyes blue.
DONE! Beautiful! 

 I feel for Klarissa and her mom, I have no idea how they are going to choose Klarissa's photos, but I had a hard time picking one's for this post!!!
 She looks positively stunning in every single picture!!
The cloudy dark skies made for a very beautiful background!!
 Yep!  Another fabulous senior shoot!!  I had the best time ever!!
Now I am off… to the next one!
until next time.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: