Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Holy Lightening Batman! Turned my computer right off and made the whole house shake!

Okay, back to what's brought us here.  Karlton's Senior Pictures. 
We were actually scheduled for last week, but just before his shoot the clouds rolled in dark and heavy and 30 minutes after we called it, the rain came down and didn't stop for a couple of days. 
So we rescheduled to bright and early before church on Sundy morning.  I love this location in the morning, the morning light so beautiful and the surroundings are so peaceful. 
So you may have figured out that Karlton is a soccer player for Thunder Ridge and a long boarder. 
I met Karlton's mom a couple of years ago when I did Tressa's, Karlton's sister,  senior pictures. 
Might I add we rescheduled twice because of rain with Tressa!

So Karlton is thinking about a career in either video or photography, but either way he hopes to work in the extreme sports world. 

Well, if I am lucky this storm will blow out of here and I will be able to do tonight's senior shoot!
Be back tomorrow with more!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: