Monday, August 25, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

So… Saturday night was Ben. 
 Ben is actually the son of Jon Habert, a fella I used to work with at AKI (my real job before I quit and did my dream job).  When I quit I did a blog entry about it.  Jon was Bruce Willis in the entry. 
 So Ben is a 2015 Senior at Arapahoe (I KNOW!!! Another Arapahoe student!!)
I asked about his future but he is still thinking… pondering his options. 

 He runs cross country for Arapahoe, I asked if he ran the Boston marathon with his dad… he said "No,  I run half marathons and really don't think I could do it all over again."  There's real wisdom in that statement!  Oh remember his sister???  She was the… oh what's it called??? They run, they bike and the swim… I can't remember.  Oh well, obviously they are very athletic family!

 Okay, dinner time.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@wishesphotography.com


No comments: