Sunday, August 10, 2014

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 Oh my goodness!! What a busy weekend! Only one more hour left and it will be officially Monday! And I am hoping to sneak in one more sneak peek before it's off to bed (I don't know if I will make it…  the yawns are starting to come fast and furious.)
 So… let's start at the very beginning.
Early Friday morning I met up with Molly and her boys, hubby - Patrick and son - Ben, to take some belly shots before baby #2 makes their big debut! 

 All this rain has made the grass and other green growing things a little crazy!! 
The paths thru this park were completely over grown with tangled foliage!  
I felt like I needed a mashedi!!
 And the dew is in full swing!  I was soaked!
But… it was beautiful and that is all that matters.

 And Ben was positively entertaining!  Man! Does this kid know about cars!
I was very impressed.  
For those of you who are curious, he would like a white porsche when he turns 16. 

 Molly was glowing!!  Baby is due at the end of this month! So stay tuned for newborn pictures!


 Well, I think I am going to have to give up.. my eyes are crossing and tomorrow is our first day of school!!  

So, nighty night. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: