Thursday, August 7, 2014

Photographer for Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 I am not entirely sure that I should be blogging right now.  I am a wee bit cranky.
I had to go down to the basement today… big mistake… HUGE!
You see my kids play down there, with boundaries and guidelines of what they can play with and what they can not. 
 Let's just say the boundaries have been thrown out the window! 
WHAT A MESS!!! and my very favorite Starbucks cup… broken : (
 So in the best interest of our relationship, they are downstairs cleaning and I am upstairs… working.
 This is Chase (oh and his sister, came along and snuck in a shot or two) he is a 2015 senior from Arapahoe High School (a lot of Arapahoe students this year).  Now here's a funny fact, I live in Castle Rock, work primarily in Castle Rock and I don't thing I have had one Castle View or Douglas County senior this year.  How funky is that?


 Now, I gotta be honest… the whole family came along for this shoot so I didn't really have a chance to chit chat with Chase and find out what his plans are for next year. Hmmm… but I am curious. 
 I do know that he does participate in cross country and swimming at school, thus the two different sports jackets.  No really they are different!
 True Colorado weather for this shoot, it was bright and sunshiny when we started but by the time we finished it was starting to rain.  Even got to see a very cool double rainbow on the way home. 
Now, did a mention that Chase is my friend, Staci's son?  We serve together in women's ministry at church and she is one of the nicest people I know.  She's like a fresh baked cookie on a winter's night. 
Her heart is so tender, she even cried during our shoot together… I love that!
Okay, until next time. Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: