Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Pines, Colorado

Just dropping in for another sneak peek, it has been a crazy busy week so far and in just 10 minutes I need to be out the door for a fabulous shoot with Aidan and Ayla.

Earlier this week I was with Emily.  It was awesome!  Such a fun shoot!!
 And all I could think about the whole time was how this young woman received a healing miracle from God, much like my Ryanne did when she was 3. 
 We were actually scheduled to do Emily's pictures weeks ago, but had to reschedule when she needed to have a biopsy done right away. She had several lymph nodes that were the size of a golf ball. 

 The doctor did the biopsy and things did not look good, he was certain it was cancer, but after sending it to 3 pathologists to "make sure" the answer was NO CANCER!
 I have no doubt the doctor was absolutely correct and that his years of experience had proved faithful in being able to recognize cancer in the operating room.

 But I also believe that the hand of God reached down out of heaven and wiped it away!  Thank you! Jesus!  I love how God works.  Emily's mom had told me that Emily was supposed to be leaving for France as a nanny for her Aunt but the trip was up in the air until a final diagnosis.  I can not tell you how many "Paris" things I saw over the next week and every one reminded me to pray for Emily. 
 There is such power in prayer,  and Jesus is certainly not done showing himself to this world thru the power of miracles.  After Emily graduates from Arapahoe (yep, another Arapahoe Senior!!) she hope to study broadcasting at either CU or University of Texas and later work in radio. 
 Okay, gotta run!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: