Tuesday, May 3, 2011

365, 52 or Simply Random???

So I am completely intrigued by the idea of doing a 365 project, but clearly do not have what it takes.  For those of you who don't know what a 365 project is, let me enlighten you.  It's where you take a photo, one for every day of the year.  I could probably do that but I could never narrow it down to just one so it would end up being more like a 1825 project, which sort of defeats the the point of the cute little title.  So then, the next big thing was the 52 project, one per week, perfect for the slightly busier person... but still I wondered if my weirdness what allow me to pull something like this off.  The answer was a responding, No.  Then I read a book... "Crazy Love"  I loved it like crazy!!  At the beginning of the book he takes some time to marvel at creation and by default the glorious and mightily awesome Creator!  (I may have misused that adverb but I am willing to over look it)  So then, I thought a 1825 project all about the crazy coolness you discover about God in His fabulously fantastic creation.  But that is a tad overwhelming, especially for a girl that is trying desperately to step outside of my perfection box, breathe, relax and let God do whatever He wants to do with me.  So there will be no organized and planned projects just moments when I took the time to let God blow me away with His creative talents in creation, moments that included my camera and moments where I shared them with you.  I hope you enjoy looking at the beauty of my God. 
Job 38 - 41
http://www.3wishesphotography.com/
PS. Did you know that you can double click on any image to see it more clearly?

3 comments:

mrscleankurtz said...

What a great idea!!! You don't have to have a plan that is set and organized, because God already has the plan and will bring us closer to His love with everything He can!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Cija! Didn't you LOVE crazy love!?! I just loved it. And I'm reading another book called the Good and Beautiful God (you'd like that one too) and the last chapter is all about how we (as people) are so busy. We are always in a hurry. Hurrying here and there, and just in our spirits always in a hurry. He encourages to leave a little early somewhere and just take the time to look at God's creation and His glory and when you arrive wherever (a few minutes early) just sit in silence and calm your heart. That's one of my biggest problems! I am ALWAYS in a hurry. Everything I do. I run fast because I'm hurry not cause I want to! :) Just wanted to share with you cause it sounded a long the same lines. Love your blog Cija!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Yes heather I loved the book, I will have to check out the other one you mentioned. God has been talking to me about the way I use His time for several months now. Ofcourse, He is right, so right!