Saturday, May 7, 2011

Children's Photographer in Denver, CO









I'm back!! It's been a busy couple of days.  Last night I met up with little fashionista, Presley; man is she a natural in front of the camera.  I have a feeling Presley and my Melia would be the best of friends.  Melia would be all over this outfit!  Presley is 9 years old and her favorite subject in school is writing, she told me that she mostly likes to write poetry.  She also enjoys shopping!!  Favorite store? Justice.  (Melia's too!)  
Presley had a special day with Grandma, they shopped for her new outfit and got their hair done, pretty much sounds like a perfect day to me!  They topped their day off with a photoshoot, a surprise for Presley's mom for Mother's Day (oh, and her dad for Father's day) .
Now, I am going to go and play with those girlies of mine... I'll be back early next week.  Enjoy your mother's day!!  Hugs... Cija

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job.....Presley what a natural :)

Tracy Schmidt said...

WHOA! These are GREAT, thanks so much for making such wonderful memories for our family! - Tracy, the Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are such great shots and Pres is so cute :)