Saturday, May 14, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

 24 hours earlier there was 6 inches of snow on the ground and last night we were baskin' in the sunshine! Awesome!  This little beauty is Kylie and she is celebrating her first 10 months.

 Oh man, she is going to have her daddy wrapped around her little finger with those eyes and those pouty lips!  I just think she is so stinkin' cute!
 It took her a few minutes to warm up, she had been missin' her mama and the only place she wanted to be was tucked in her arms.  Such precious moments... fleeting moments.
 The thing that broke the mommy trance was this little purple flower, she loved it.  If she couldn't have mommy then she would hold onto this flower for dear life.  Take it away... she would cry.  Let her have it and she was as happy as good be!



It was a beautiful evening to be outside playing with such a beautiful little girl.  In fact, I will get to see Kylie and her mom again on Monday, she's gonna bring her dad, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, grandpa and even her great grandma out for a family shoot!!
The rest of the weekend I am hanging with my people, the girls have a fund raiser for their school tonight, which is so much fun!!  Dancing, silent and pie auction, magic show, chili cookoff, and more which all takes place in a classmate's barn. 

Oh man, the dog just escaped out the front door! This is not good, she is a runner and it's quite challenging to get her back.  Her past escapes have really taken a toll on Ryanne,  they bring her just short of a panic attack.  The other night, Snickers just being off her leash in the backyard sent Ryanne into hysterics, so frightened that she would slip under the fence and be gone.  Since then I have working with Ryanne on learning to trust in God to really believe that He is trustworthy, that He doesn't want her to to be afraid or panicked but to lean on Him in times of trouble and to trust in what He does. 
Still in my jammies I was unable to join the chase, so instead I prayed. 
 "Lord, please show yourself faithful to Ryanne and help her catch that stupid dog."
 Imagine my delight when, a few minutes later,  Ryanne came in the front door holding Snickers with a smile from ear to ear.  "Mom!!!  I didn't even cry when Snickers ran away! I just ran as fast as I could and prayed two times that Jesus would help me catch her and I did!!  Jesus helped me, mom!!  He really helped me!"
Well AMEN! and AMEN!

No comments: