Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

 Last night I met up with a fabulous family, 4 generations worth!
 Katie & her husband (above) came to see me the first time almost a year ago when Kylie was born.

 Kim and Phil called me for the first time last fall, I was seriously coveting Kayla's beautiful long hair, absolutely GEE-OR-GUS!
 Today's shoot was a mother's day gift for Kim and Katie's mom.
 It was perfect because Kim and Katie's brother was in town for a visit, which meant they would be able to get a family picture complete with Great Grandma and baby Liam.
Well, it seems that it's already that time of the day.  Time to go get the girlies at school, they will be bouncing off the ceiling because today was Field Day following by a Full Length Family Feature (per Mrs. Meek's), add to that it's Date Night with the girls.  I wonder what Sabrina has planned for us.

The rest of the week will be a busy one, if the weather cooperates... Boudoir session tomorrow, 1st birthday on Thursday, Kiddos on Friday and a Bridal formals on Saturday.  So I'll see you again soon! Cija

No comments: