Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Photographer in Lone Tree, Co









Oh Stella... what a perfectly happy baby.  I am convinced that newborn and six months are the most perfect times to photograph your baby!  Newborn for the obvious squishable reasons and six months because they are just so darn delightful!!  They can sit up so cute, their piggies are just precious and the expressions are ENDLESS!!  This was the perfect shoot because first of all Stella rocked it!  And second of all Stella's mommy was up for dinner afterwards at the White Chocolate Grill!  A nice surprise indeed!  Well, I today I must run, I should be somewhere in 13 minutes and I still need to get ready!!  Thanks to my days in TACT I am still pretty quick in the getting ready department!  Enjoy is beautiful day!! Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Stella!!! Seth and I think she looks like a little mouse (in a cute way of course). I mean all her girls are so beautiful and Stella is no exception. Great photos Cija!