Thursday, May 12, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 
Brrr!!  It's a bit chilly out today, ya just gotta love a State where it can be snowing in May and 75 degrees in January!  But the snow does mean that my shoot for today will need to be rescheduled.  Now to this lovely lady... isn't she GEE-OR-JUS!!  Liz booked a Boudoir session as a surprise birthday gift for her husband's 40th!!  I think he is going to one very happy man! 
  I always recommend a pair of heels, if I was giving a prize... Liz would win, hands down!!  I have no idea how she walked in those, let alone STAND!  But they were pretty cool!
Such beautiful eyes! 

Keep in mind Boudoir photography isn't just for Valentine's Day, beautiful portraits of these lovely brides make wonderful gifts for birthdays, anniversaries and evening Father's Day!

A big shout out to Tina!!  She provides beautiful makeup, hair styling AND the perfect accessories for each outfit during your shoot, all for only $45! I just LOVE her! 

Well, I am off... Today I WILL clean the kitchen!
Until next time... Cija
(out of privacy and respect for my Boudoir clients I only post "headshots" if you are pondering booking your own session and would like to see a private gallery of my work please contact me directly.  Serious inquiries only please.)

No comments: