Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 This handsome little fellow is Tyler.  Yesterday afternoon, I got come over to his house and play for a while!  Unfortunately, big brother, Tristan was not feeling well so he wasn't able to play with us, as originally planned but Tyler seemed to handle the spotlight just fine all by himself.
 Can I just tell you how stinkin' much I love the piggies!!!  I think I could do a whole shoot of just piggies!  But I don't think mom and dad would go for that.

 Oh man... I remember these days, I miss these days, holding my babies, breathing in the sweet yumminess of their skin.  Babies are such a precious gift from God, it just doesn't get any better than this.
 Tyler gets The Best Yawn Award!  So sweet!!
 Here's another one of those award winning yawns!  Seriously?! Seriously.
Oh man... I LOVE that picture!



Well, I promised to get this sneak peek up today and I am going to slide in right under the wire.  Two more sneak peaks to come tomorrow!!  Thanks to all you wonderful, special, picture loving people that make my job the best ever!!!  I feel so blessed to be part of your special moments! Cija

No comments: