Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



On Friday I had my first shoot since taking off two wonderful weeks to play with my girls and meeting up with Sloan was the perfect way to easy back in!!!  She was celebrating her 1st birthday!!!  Woohoo!!
Happy Birthday, Sloan!!
 Somewhere around mid December, winter decided to show up and Sloan's mom wasn't too sure she would be a fan of the nippy weather, so she opted to take the pictures indoors.  I had a great location idea, the Hyatt Regency Hotel!!  A huge atrium would let in tons of yummy natural light and the marble staircase in the entry way would make for a beautiful background.  
 Guess what?  The Hyatt Regency is closed for renovations.  
You would think that would be a big huge notation of that on their website!!
So when Sloan showed up we decided to check out the Marriott down the way.
 I just love these two pics!  Her sweet little profile makes my heart melt and I love love love this action "crawling" shot!! I wish I had a picture of Ryanne crawling she had a crawl that was truly all her own.
 Okay... I love these too!!!  Look at that sweet little mouth!!
 Tomorrow things are back in full swing, a mere 6 shoots this week!!!  I am not sure how that happened, one of these days I will get a handle on my schedule (oh Amity, I do so need an assistant to keep me on track!!)  But even though it is a busy week, I am excited because two of those shoots are Boudoir sessions for Valentine's day!!  I absolutely love boudoir shoots, it is so fun to see how the Lord shows these precious women just how truly beautiful they are!!
I only have room for 2 maybe 3 boudoir shoot prior to Valentine's day, so if you are thinking about it, contact me ASAP to get on the schedule!!!  You won't regret it, I promise!!!  
XOXO, Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: