Sunday, January 13, 2013

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

On Friday I had a shoot with this little beauty... Brielle.  She is 6 months old and one of my Milestone Babies, you have seen her before at her Newborn and 3 month shoots AND you will get to see her again at 9 months and 12 months.  
I always enjoy Brielle's shoots... one reason would be her very extensive wardrobe choices!!
(I couldn't resist snapping a picture of the wardrobe table!!)
 As a side note, I would like to point out the crazy colorado weather... I drove up to Highlands Ranch in a full on blizzard, couldn't see but 20 feet in front of me and on the way home....
Sunshine!!
 Check out that chair... it belonged to Brielle's Grandma when she was a little girl.
How cool is that?
 Check her out... all chillin' in her track suit.  So stinkin' cute!
 And of course... the PIGGIES!!!
 Showing off her swimwear... LOVE!!!
And finally, a little winter number!  She seriously looks like a little DOLL!
My shoots from yesterday and tomorrow are both being reschedule due to the bitter cold... but I will be back as soon as it warms up a bit, or may haps this would be a good time to sneak in the annual "Favorite Things" shoot, hmmm....
TTFN! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really, stop it with the cuteness! My Noni is super cute, but this little thing is beyond!