Saturday, January 19, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Pines, Co



Yesterday the girls didn't have school, so we planned a day at the rec center pool... but first, we met up with Cooper!!

He is turning 4 in just a couple of weeks and well... every birthday should be documented.
Plus, he has another very important job!
 He is going to be a big brother and he is in charge of gettin' the word out to all their friends and family.
Cooper's mom whipped together this very nifty chalkboard.  What I would like to know is how did she do the date banner at the bottom?

 This is my 3rd shoot with Cooper and I am always so impressed with how polite and well behaved he is, he is such a delight to work with!!  
 And Bonus!!  We got to see a firetruck and a crane!!  How cool is that?
Probably won't be back until Tuesday, unless...  I am hoping to have a guest blogger!  One of my very own clients, who I have asked to share her experience with her recent boudoir shoot!
But until then, I am going to try and find the floor in my house again!!  My nephew and his beautiful bride to be are coming over for dinner!!
XOXO Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: