Monday, January 21, 2013

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 

This past week Tina and I had the best time working with Stephanie.  She booked her session back in December and had been sweatin' bullets ever since, just thinking about it.  This was so far out of her comfort zone.  I have known Stephanie for a while and when I look at her all I see if a beautiful woman on the inside and out, but like all of the fabulous ladies I have worked with, when the shoot began, out came her list of  things she didn't like about herself.  The impact that Steph's shoot had on her was significant and I asked if she would be willing to come on my blog as guest blogger and share the "after effect" with you all.  So please welcome, Stephanie.

"Boudoir Photography. Beauty.  Perfection.  Completion.  You are fearfully and wonderfully made.  Not until you experience it,  will you believe it, no matter who tells you.  It's the beauty that is in the curve of the back, the shoulder blade, the wisp of a curl, the beauty of the eyes.  It's you.  It's God's completion and love.  It's the beauty within a marriage. It's the beauty that takes that love to a deeper, more committed love. "It's not the desire of your spouse?" Yes, it is. It's the insecurity talking, forbidding you. It's what's been stripped from every woman, willing her to beat herself up from not being good enough, pretty enough, worthy enough.  Within the confines of a safe environment, with a classy photographer and a willing heart, you will be found.  Cija answers each scenario you seek.  You can do this, God's work will be revealed to you in yourself.  You will be shocked, you won't understand it and for the first time you will soar!"

Boudoir photography isn't just for Valentine's day, it's for any day.  Is today your day?
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: