Friday, January 11, 2013

Boudoir Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 
 It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!  It's Boudoir season!!  Oh how I love these shoots, I told Tina (my boudoir buddy) that we should go into full time boudoir business! On Tuesday... well, one day this week anyway, Tina and I had back to back boudoir shoots with friends, Jessica and Julie!
The only thing better than 1 boudoir shoot is 2 boudoir shoots!!!
I just wish you could see how beautiful their pictures turned out, but... I have made a decision to not post for the world photos that are meant for their husbands, so these head shots will have to do.
If you are interested in scheduling your own totally FUN boudoir shoot, contact me to see a private gallery of my work (ladies only please!!!)
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com
(all pictures have been cropped for the sake of privacy)

No comments: