Friday, January 25, 2013

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

We have made it to another FRIDAY!!!  Pretty excited for the weekend and just spending time with my peeps.  Last night we hit the rodeo!!  Pretty good time was had by all, there was a whole lot of buckin' going on that's for sure!
Earlier in the week, I had a super fun time with these lovely ladies.  There really isn't a better way to spend then afternoon with a couple fun filled high school girls!
Shelby (above) is a Sophmore and Bailey is a Freshman!  

 Those photos are going to make for an awesome birthday present for their Mom!!  Wish I know she will absolutely LOVE!  I would love it and I'm a mom so I should know!!
 Ah... Sisters!!  Best friends for life!

Super fun time with these two girls!!!
For more information on scheduling your own shoot contact me at:
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: