Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Maternity Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



So today was a little bit belly shots, a little bit kiddo shots and a little bit family shots!!
This fabulous trio is Brandon, Katie and their daughter Kylie.  I have been taking little Kylie's pictures since she was a Newborn (Katie did the milestones package so you got to see her sweet face, not once but 5 times in just one year!!!)  And now Katie is expect twin boys in just 12 weeks!

 Kylie is pretty shy... but she did a great job!  I won her over with an Angelina Ballerina book, I was so proud of her!  She is going to make a great big sister.  
 Okay, isn't Katie just... beautiful!!
I think she is positively stunning, I love her hair, her beautiful smile, her gorgeous eyes!!
(and we know from past posts that I love her eye liner!!)
 We actually had a pretty nice day out there!!  It's been a wee bit chilly lately!!
But... I love that the snow is still on the ground!

 A party of 3... soon to be a party of 5!!
I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery!!
Tomorrow I have back to back boudoir shoots with my boudoir buddy... Miss T!
I can't wait!!  Oh the fun we will have!!
But for now, it is off to bed (notice the time people!!  10:06!!!!)
XOXO  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com