Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Garden Wedding

Jeff and Diane
 On Thursday morning I set the alarm for 6:00 AM and headed out to Hudson Gardens for the garden wedding of my friend and former Bunco pal, Diane!
FYI... 9:00 AM is a perfect time to get married in Colorado, very little chance of rain and perfectly sublime temperatures!  
Jeff and Diane had their kids stand up for them, we had "Nano", Logan and Sam.
 So, I was a big fan of the bright pops of color!
 Like that killer vest and tie for instance!
 Ah, Diane I am so happy for you!!!
 MORE COLOR!!!!  Check out those SOCKS!!
 My gorgeous and beautiful friend...
 They lit the unity candle as a family and read little letters of promise to each other. 
 and then the best part... they prayed as a family!!
 The Kiss

 Of course, my adventurous friend wanted to take a photo in the fountain!
I LOVE IT!

Jeff and Diane had a small family garden wedding and I thought it was practically perfect in every way.  I was so honored to be there and witness such a happy moment!
God Bless You Both!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: