Thursday, August 29, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Just stopping by for a sneak peek from last night's shoot with Jordan!  Yep, you read that right I said "last night"!!!  I am all caught up on sneak peeks!! I am seeing double but I am caught up!!
Someone buy this girl a cup of coffee!
No seriously! I need the coffee to stay awake!!
 So Jordan and I tried out a new location last night and I liked it pretty well.  Mostly for 1 or 2 people, not really "family friendly" but great for kids and seniors for sure. 
 Now, let's see... Jordan wants to go to Arizona after graduation (ASU) and study finance and business.
Little side note trivia... I was in the youth group, many moons ago, with Jordan's mom.
 And Jordan's stepmom used to be one of my Bunco pals!! (and she is a very loyal 3 Wishes customer... THANKS BROOKE!!)

Well, it is time for me to head out again... one more senior this week and then a wedding on Saturday!
Be back soon! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: