Friday, August 30, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Friday, everyone!  I am one blog post and one download away from the weekend!!
WooWhoo!!!  Of course, Rod and I are shooting a wedding tomorrow but that is not the point!
The point is that, in just a few minutes, I will turn the computer off for the night, greet my hubby at the door and head out the door for a fun evening with our friends!
 But, before that... I am very excited to show you a sneak peek of my shoot with Haley, a senior at... well I was about to say Mountain Vista High School, but she is packing up her bags and heading to Tennessee for her senior year!!

 I was just so into our shoot and her fabulous face and pretty blue eyes, I completely forgot to ask her about her plans after high school!!
Our shoot was not with out adventure, however... Haley spotted a snake and then, after recalling her account I was scared half to death by a fly!!  I had to do a little deep breathing exercise before I could begin shooting again! (I so wish I was kidding right now... but sadly I am not!)


 Well folks, the fall is booking fast, I have 8 more openings for November, so make sure and email me soon if you are hoping to get some new photos for your Christmas cards!!
 Yep, I said "Christmas" in August!!

 What a good sport she is, laying in the grass after the snake and all!!!
 Have a great weekend!  See you on Monday with a peek from today's shoot with Matthew!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: