Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Stopping in for one final sneak peek before we head off to South Dakota for some much needed R&R. While I have throughly enjoyed this summer and all the fun the girls and I have had, I am pooped!
 Now, as some of you recall I have already done the stupidest thing a photographer can do... showing up at a shoot with out a camera!!!  But on Monday night, I did the second stupidest thing a photographer can do... went to the wrong location!!!
 Now usually I call a client if they are 5 minutes late, just to make sure they aren't lost, but on Monday I was trying to be more laid back... more relaxed and go with the flow, so I didn't place my usual call.  Plus a new level of Candy Crush was keeping me amused.
 Fifteen minutes after we were supposed to meet my phone rang... it was Heather.
"Do I have the time messed up?" she asked.
"I don't know, what time did you think we were meeting?" 
I say, all confident that I am in the parking lot waiting.
"Six Thirty at the Barn?"
Then it hits me... CRAP! I am at the WRONG BARN!!!
 To make matters worse, a storm was rolling in cutting our already short time... shorter!!!
Hopefully this is another thing I can check off my list as "done" and it won't happen again!


 Well... it's about time to wrap this work thing up for the night, there is no more sleeping in with school back in session! And I have a shoot bright and early with Lucy!
 Then it is packing and getting ready to hit the road!!!
I will see you all again, next week!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: