Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Okay... you are just going to have to deal with this blog post!  
Yes, I know it is a whole bunch of pictures but Abby is kinda like my own daughter so naturally there are going to more pictures than normal, that is just the way it goes and one of the perks of having your own blog!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This photo!!!!  I think Abby looks positively stunning!!!!

 And yes, I was a wee bit fearful for my life taking this picture...
"Local Photographer Trampled To Death"
 Seriously... don't you just love the outfits!!
I was always curious to see what would come next!
 Abby and I had an expanded shoot extra time and 2 locations... phew, it was long but it was super fun! and I enjoyed every single minute of it!
The photo below is another favorite of mine!!  Reminds me of fragrance ad!

 Love the pearls!



Working with a horse is always a challenge but I think it went rather smoothly!
Even when the trains came by!



Well Abby... I won't get too mooshy, it's not in my nature, but I love ya, girl!  I hope you have a great Senior year filled with fun, faith and adventure.  Seek the Lord with all you heart, soul and mind, He has the adventure of a life time waiting for you!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh my dear sweet wonderful bff! I love you so much! These pictures are amazing, we had such a great time with you also! Every second!Your talent and how you use it inspires me everyday! You are a blessing to me and everyones life that has the honor to know you!