Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Yesterday, when Melia came home from school she had a list of all the assignments she missed on Friday (remember, we went to South Dakota), I thought to myself "Wow, this teacher is hard core! That is a lot of make up work!!"  But this afternoon, I am beginning to relate!!  Almost 2 days of playing catch up and I am still looking a long list of things left to do!  
 But the next thing on my list of things to do is Tristan's sneak peek!!
I always love working with Heather's sweet boys!!  They couldn't be more opposite!
 Tristan is very neat and orderly...
But every time we would turn our attention away from Tyler, 
he would take the opportunity to play in the mud!
 Ah, Tristan... you are just the sweetest!
Okay, I have to move along!! Next is Lucy!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: