Thursday, August 8, 2013

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just droppin' by to give you a little peek at my shoot with Julia.  She was so much fun to work with!!
We started off her session with hair and make up by my lovely and talented make up artist, Tina.

Our shoot started out rather overcast with a threat of rain but ended with some beautiful sunshine,
the best of both worlds!
 Julia cracked me up, she said "When I grow up..."  Now I was waiting for an occupation, but instead she said, "When I grow up I want to have the biggest truck EVER!"

Later we discussed her career goals and she wants to work with special needs adults and children.

As for her Senior year, she will finish out her high school career at Castle View High School. 
 (Her daddy brought his truck by so she could take some photos with it, she even took one doing a hand stand on the hood!)

 One of our last shots of the day was her doing some of her gymnastic skills, she wanted one that would catch her upside down. I think this picture is really lovely...
 Thanks Julia (and Dawn), I had a great time working with the two of you!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: