Thursday, August 22, 2013

What to Wear Spring and Summer

I am a wee bit behind putting the "What to Wear" for Spring and Summer up on August 21st or 22nd... I don't even know what day it is.  But by golly, I have resolved to get it off my "to do" list!!!  So here we go.  
 The same basic principles apply for Spring and Summer as they did for Fall and Winter...
minus the "dress warm" part!
 Don't be too matchy - match!!!  I can't say this enough!
Do a mix of colors and textures... 3-4 colors in all different styles looks FANTASTIC!
 Do Denim!!!  It looks so great in photos!
Love this mix of colors and casual feel of T-shirts!
 Be comfortable and wear things you normally wear!
 Below is a great example of how to have fewer colors but still have a great mix of textures and styles!
 Don't be afraid of bright colors, they look great on film.  I even like Grandpa's white socks!!  You know that was totally him!
 (Note...  Ladies, I do not recommend shorts for any one but kids and teens, opt for a sundress or casual skirt if you want to show off a little leg.)
 Remember your feet!!

and...
What's my biggest rule?!?!?!?

Stay away from black and white!!!

Okay, now get off the computer and hit your closet! Or if the situation allows... THE MALL!



No comments: