Monday, August 26, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO


Let's just call this what it is!  A drive by!!!
I have a shoot with Maria in one hour, we are working on homework and I still have to make dinner before I leave so Rod and whisk the girls off to volleyball practice when he gets home.
 But I didn't want to make Ashleigh wait any longer to see the sneak peek of her senior shoot!
 We got to try out a fun new location, near Parker, so... that is always exciting!!
 I was a wee little nervous about running into a snake... I don't know why this location made me more nervous than others but it did!!
I thought Asheligh looked so pretty in this blue dress (I didn't want her to change!!)
I also love this photo taken thru the chicken coop!


 I had a fun time with Ashleigh and her fabulous mommy, Heidi!!  But now... I gotta go!!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: