Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

The Cozza Family

Bright and early Saturday morning I met up with the Cozza family.  Their son, Joe and his family were in town for a visit and it was the perfect opportunity to get an updated family picture.  Complete with the newest member of the family, Miss Kensington (yep, same one!)

This is Tony, Molly, McKenna (ya know, like from Somewhere in Time, ah... be still my beating heart) and "rutrow"... I was showing off and now, I am not sure.  I think its Blake.  Oh please be Blake!
 Chuck aka. CJ and Linda (oh no... I am now starting to questions all the names!!)
Ya know what they say "pride come before the fall!!"
 Always my favorite picture of the large family shoots... Grandma and Grandpa with the 
kiddos!
Joe... Jessica and Kyla!


I love the pic of the kids below... Kensington is all done but look at how her sister is looking at her...
so sweet!

 Mama and her boys... LOVE!

Well, as some of you know, it is "Take a Trip Tuesday" and we are off to the Zoo!!
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: